I Wear Green For Someone Who Means The World To Me Cerebral Palsy Awareness Unisex Hoodie
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Soft and pill free, so this sweatshirt will be a walking billboard for years
- Preshrunk 50% cotton/ 50% polyester
- 8 oz.
- Double lined hood with matching drawcord
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Double needle cuffs and waistband
- Pouch pocket
- Quarter turned to eliminate center crease
- BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
- BODY HEIGHT: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Only non chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean